fredag 19. august 2011

two days to go~


So I'm back after a long break XD Munching on tempura nori *___*
I didn't have that much to write, seeing as I was waiting impatiently for the paperwork to get processed... all while dealing with exams, work, computer dying and summervacation ^^;;

But now everything is going fairly smooth and paperwork is done! :D
And that's good, because I'm leaving on Sunday/in two days >____<;;
Soon I'll be in Tokyo *____* waaaaaaah! Can't wait!
(But I miss my room in Oslo ;____; (in picture))


Amongst other things, I had to fill out some 4 pages or so to apply to the university (they wanted to know all sorts of things, like whether or not I smoke, my hobbies, if I have a criminal record...), send in copies of my grades, send pictures of myself, send a copy of my passport, register at the embassy in Japan etc
Luckily there was a checklist to go through and nice teachers to remind me XD
~finally time to relax~


So now that I have my visa and my money (usually, you have to be able to document that you have a certain amount of money in your bank account to support your stay in Japan), I'm ready, set, go!

The flight will take some 14 hours, but luckily I'm going with two good friends ^^ (the flight from Europe to Tokyo really drags out if you have to sit with strangers ._____. don't do it if you don't have to LOL)

So next time I write, I'll be in Japan~
<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar