fredag 4. mars 2011

Sapporo, maybe?


So, I've finally handed in the first application for studying in Japan.
It was just a fairly informal one, where I had to chose between schools. It was still hard, though =(

After a long time thinking, talking to my teacher, my senpais and discussing with friends, I came to the decision that I will go to Hokkaido Tokai, a university close to Sapporo.
I just hope I'll be accepted >___<
This is the third time I've decided, and I hope I don't have to change my mind again >__<;
It's sad knowing I'll go to Japan without seeing sakura, but it will be interesting to be there during fall too :)
I wonder how different it'll be, being up in the north during fall...?
I hope it wont be as cold and snowy as here in Norway XD haha

楽しみ *___*

First "midterm" is done ^^;
I passed it (with a good grade), though I wish I didn't do stupid small mistakes =/

I hope it will be spring soon.
I'm tired of grey weather and too much snow.
And I hope everything will turn out fine =3

If anyone have any good ideas about things to do/see in Sapporo/Hokkaido in the fall, please tell me <3
I would love to know more ^^


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar